What Exactly is HGH?
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is a single-chain peptide hormone produced from the pituitary gland, the master gland in the body. This is the hormone that helps you grow throughout childhood, hence the word “growth.” Around the age of 20 HGH is at it’s peak, and then plummets around the age of 25. This is when the dreadful aging process begins, as this hormone slowly declines for the rest of your life.
But don’t worry, growing isn’t the only thing HGH is good for. Many experts say that elevating growth hormone when you are older can bring back your levels to when you were in your 20’s. Most people experience these benefits in as little as two weeks.
Healthy Levels of Growth Hormone May Offer the Following:
- May support better mood*hgh for women 1
- May promote hair growth*
- May enhance libido*
- May support greater muscle tone*
- May improve memory*
- May support healthier hair, skin and nails*
- May increase joint mobility*
- May increase fat loss (especially around the mid-section)*
- May increase strength*
- May increase bone density*